We are serious and responsible for the confidentiality of your personal data, and their security is a priority for us.
That is why we are committed to complying with the new rules imposed by European Regulation no. 679/2016 referred to as the “Regulation” (completed by Law 190/2018) as regards the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
Through this policy, we’ll explain what personal data we process, how we collect, how we use it, and, above all, how we protect this data.
We also inform you of the rights you have and guide you on how to exercise them.
2. ABOUT US
AS FIN FIN EXPERT PARTNERS S.R.L. is a legal entity in Romania. Our headquarters in Bucharest, district 1, Izbiceni Street, No. 13-15, CIF RO23916636, J40/8196/2018
The legal representative of the company is Striinu Alina Roxana and can be contacted at Ramuri Tei street, No.20, district 2, Bucharest and e-mail email@example.com.
From the point of view of EU Regulation 679/2016, SC AS FIN EXPERT PARTNERS S.R.L. is a personal data operator and has appointed as a contact person in matters concerning the application of the Regulation Mr Costinea Liviu to be contacted:
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by post to: Address: Ramuri Tei street, No.20, district 2, Bucharest, Postal Code 020355, to the attention of the RESPONSIBLE FOR PERSONAL DATA.
3. WHAT DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW DO WE COLLECT IT
We only use information that is strictly necessary and relevant to our business and your consumer needs and we collect them through our site hosted and managed in Romania.
We are in possession of your data, mainly because you choose to disclose it voluntarily but also by automatic capture at the time you access our site as a result of the use of specific technology and software.
Although you can visit our site without having to disclose your identity, you can directly provide your personal data when you use:
1. Customer Relationship Contact Form *, where you fill in and communicate your identification and contact information to enable us to respond to your requests.
* Available on http://as-group.ro/en/contact/
- first name;
If you do not agree to disclose this information, we will be unable to honor your request.
2. Automatic data capture is done through:
- cookie technology; cookie is a piece of information transmitted from the web page, saved by the browser on your computer’s hard drive and which we can access later on. It retains the statistical information needed for a web page to customize the browsing session (e.g., by displaying dynamic interest-rate images) such as previously visited web pages, downloads, Internet provider used, site visitor’s home country.
Usual types of cookies are:
- Technical: this are absolutely necessary to ensure the site’s technical efficiency,
- Functional: memorizes your choices and helps us improve your browsing experience on our site,
- Performance: helps us measure site performance by using information about how visitors are browsing the site,
- Redirect: helps us place ads on other webpages you use
- Social media plug-ins: to connect our customers to different social media channels.
We only collect and process the data provided by cookie technology if you allow us to do so.
- standard web server logs provide us with statistical information on the number of visitors and allow us to evaluate the technical capacity of our page.
Through them, we collect some IP address information, but they are not able to identify you directly but provide us with statistical data about the traffic on the page.
3. Google Analytics
Our website uses the Google Analytics “Google Adwords / Analytics” web analytics service of Google Inc. for statistical purposes.
If IP anonymization is enabled, your IP will be shortened to the Member States of the European Union or other third countries members of the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the entire IP address be sent to a US server in the US and shortened there. Anonymization is enabled for this site. Google will use this information on behalf of this site operator for the purpose of evaluating the use of the site, generate reports on site activity for web site operators, and provide them with other services related to site activity and the use of the Internet.
For newsletters and mailing lists, we use MailChimp, a proprietary service of Rocket Science Group LLC. Rocket Science Group LLC is a limited liability company in Georgia, USA.
MailChimp says it has certified its compliance with the Privacy Shield between the EU and USA on personal data protection.
You can contact MailChimp if you have any questions or comments, or if you want to update, delete or change your personal information or if you are concerned about how they have addressed any confidentiality issues. Please send them a written message or an email to:
Attn. Privacy Officer
675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000
Atlanta, GA 30308 USA
If you choose to navigate without these technologies or programs, some features or features of the site will not be available.
If you fill out all the forms posted on the site and if you accept the full use of automatic capture programs and technologies, we collect the following data:
- Identity data: First and last name, Company name you represent
- Contact details: email address, phone, eventually addressing and billing address
- Business transaction data: Services and products purchased from us, payment method
- Technical data: login data, including IP, system and operating platform, browser identification, location, technologies used on the devices used to access the site
- Usage data: of the website, our products and services,
- Marketing data: Your preference to receive information from us or from third parties
4. PURPOSE OF COLLECTION AND LEGAL BASIS
We collect information that contains personal or technical data primarily for:
1. To fulfill our contractual obligations to you (request processing, including customer service).
The basis of the collection is legal and necessary to conclude a contract between you and our company.
2. Improve our services and your browsing experience on our site.
In order to achieve this we rely on our legitimate interest in doing business, but we are also careful to respect your rights and freedoms so that we offer you an easy way to unsubscribe from using the programs and technologies we use in the collection and data processing.
3. Direct marketing
We base our marketing communications on your prior consent. You can change your mind at any time by going to the unsubscribe button in the messages you receive from us.
4. Safety reasons for our hardware and software infrastructure.
The point of collection and processing for this purpose is both a legal one, namely the obligation to guard goods and one based on our legitimate interest in protecting our business.
Insofar as we use the information held for purposes other than the above, we will expressly request your consent and explain to you why you are entitled to such rights in this case.
5. IMPOSSIBILITY / REFUSE TO PROVIDE CERTAIN PERSONAL DATA
If you do not provide the required information, you are likely not to be able to use our site in normal parameters and we will not be able to accept and process your request and not be able to provide you with information of interest to you.
Your data is used by SC AS FIN EXPERT PARTNERS S.R.L. and we will never distribute your personal information to a third party for purposes other than those described in this Policy.
We may pass on your personal information to our trusted partners who are able to provide security and privacy about your data and process the data only in accordance with our instructions.
Our partners are generally third-party service providers with whom we collaborate and who work in areas such as IT and maintenance services, hosting of internal and EU databases, behavioral analysis services (Google Analytics), accounting and taxation, consultancy and assistance legal, marketing, financing, advertising, payment processing, delivery or other services, public authorities.
7. PLACE OF STORAGE
Both the website and the physical and electronic database containing personal information are hosted / stored on secure servers in Romania.
To the extent we transfer certain personal data to entities located within or outside the European Union, including in countries where the European Commission has not recognized an adequate level of personal data protection, we will take steps to protect you rights and interests.
Transfers will be protected by contract terms or other safeguards such as the certification schemes it is part of and the Privacy Shield for the protection of personal data transferred from within the EU to the United States of America.
8. SAFETY MEASURES
Although your data is collected in the online environment, some of it is stored on paper (eg, invoices).
AS FIN FIN EXPERT PARTNERS S.R.L. is particularly and constantly concerned with the implementation of effective security measures to protect your personal data and avoid security breaches in both online and physical stored information.
Regardless of your storage, your data is kept in secure environments that have protection against unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification, or destruction.
We have also implemented special measures on network security and data transfer, infrastructure auditing and testing, trained personnel, data transfers outside Romania made only to entities that can provide similar protection, etc.
9. STORAGE PERIOD
If we process your data to perform pre-contractual / contractual obligations, we will store the data for as long as is necessary for the performance of the contract and for a further subsequent period.
If we process your data by virtue of a legal obligation or in the public interest we will store the data as long as it is necessary to comply with legal obligations or as long as the interest is qualified as being of public utility.
If we process your data to protect our legitimate business interests, we will store the data until you request us to stop unless we can demonstrate that the reason for which we collect and store data is a priority over your interests, rights and freedoms.
If we process your data based on your express agreement, we will store the data until the time you ask us to stop.
We store your personal data collected through the contact form for 5 years.
10. AUTOMATIZATION OF THE DECISION-MAKING PROCESS
AS FIN FIN EXPERT PARTNERS S.R.L. does not use automated processes that can generate legal effects that concern you or that may affect you to a significant extent.
You may at any time request not to be the subject of a decision solely based on automatic processing if that decision produces legal effects with respect to you or otherwise affects you to a similar extent and to a significant extent.
You cannot benefit from this option if the decision taken as a result of automatic data processing is required to enter into or execute a contract or is permitted by law and there are appropriate safeguards for your rights and freedoms.
If you have given us your consent to automatic processing and then change your mind, you may at any time withdraw this consent by making a written request to communicate to us using the data listed in the Contact section of the site.
- Right to be informed – you have the right to know if your personal data is being processed; what data are collected, where they are obtained, and why, by whom they are processed, for what period and whether these data are subject to automatic processing capable of producing legal effects or of significantly affecting you.
- Right of access – You have the right to access, free of charge and at reasonable intervals, the data collected from you / yourself. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your personal data collected.
- Right to update / rectify – You have the right to request the rectification or update of your personal data, which is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of Deletion – If you have withdrawn your consent, oppose data processing, processing is not in compliance with the provisions of the Regulation, or is no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which data was collected and processed, you may request that the data your personal records are deleted from our records.
- Right to Restrict Processing – When certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right of opposition – in some cases you have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Opposition to automatic processing – If your personal data is subject to automated processing, including the creation of profiles, which may have legal effects or affect you in a meaningful manner, you are entitled to requesting to exclude your data from any automated decision-making process.
- Right to data portability – You have the right to obtain your personal data in an appropriate format or, if possible, by transferring it directly from one processor to another.
- Right to get assistance from the supervisory authority – You have the right to seek the assistance of a supervisory authority and the right to other remedies, such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – You have the right to withdraw your data processing agreement at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to its withdrawal.
- Right to file a complaint – if you want to make a complaint about the way we process your personal data, we invite you to contact us:
- by e-mail at email@example.com;
- by mail or courier Ramuri Tei street, no.20, District 2, Bucharest, postal code 020355 to the attention of the RESPONSIBLE FOR PERSONAL DATA.
We ensure that all your complaints are treated with seriousness, professionalism and full confidentiality.
If you are still unhappy with the way we respond to your complaints, you can address the authorities that have a controlling role on our personal data work.
In Romania, this authority is represented by the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing, whose contact information is:
- Address: B-dul G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru no. 28-30, Sector 1, postal code 010336, Bucharest, Romania
- Phone: +40.318.059.211 or +40.318.059.212;
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org